The Good Life: How Much Security is Enough?
October 24, 2014
7:00pm ~ 9:00pm
This month in The Good Life, we look at friendship. How do friendships affect our life? What defines a good relationship?
“THE GOOD LIFE” – Dinner Series
Do you find yourself addicted to work and consumption, thinking often about how you can increase your wealth but seldom think about what wealth is for?
Come share your thoughts and your questions with others as we seek to learn from each other what “the good life” is.
1. May 23 – Health [Body & Mind]
2. Jun 20 – Respect [Made in Image of God]
3. Jul 18 – Security [Confidence & Hope]
4. Aug 15 – Personality [Character]
5. Sep 19 – Harmony with Nature [Stewardship]
6. Oct 24 – Friendship [Good Relationships]
7. Nov 21 – Leisure [No Work]
“HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH” written by Robert Skidensky.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Time: 19:00 ~ 21:00 pm
Place: Yurakucho Dining & Café,
Tokyo Kokusai Forum B1F
Address: 3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyodaku
(for email sign ups)
Click here to add your own text